With the gradual improvement of our local shelf-making technology, in order to save costs, more foreign-funded enterprises have chosen to buy local shelves, China's shelves industry accordingly. Cantilevered shelves are an important part of the shelves. The cantilever rack is suitable for storing long material, ring type material, plate, pipe and irregular goods.
Cantilever can be one-sided or double-sided, cantilever-type shelves with stable structure, load-carrying capacity, high spatial utilization characteristics.Cantilever Rack
Cantilever rack Column adopts H-beam or cold-rolled steel, cantilever adopts square tube, cold-rolled section or H-beam, the cantilever and the column are connected by inserting or bolting, the base and the column are bolted, and the base is made of cold-rolled steel or H-section.Cantilever Rack
Suitable for storing long material, ring type material, plate and irregular material, etc. The cantilever can be one-sided or double-sided, with a light structure, load-carrying capacity of good features, single arm load up to 500kg. Specially strengthened column structure, can withstand 2000~3000kg pressure. Design back-pull to increase the overall stability of the shelves, easy installation, accessories complete.Cantilever Rack
After adding the shelf, especially suitable for small space, low level of the Treasury, easy to manage, wide field of vision, compared with pallet racks, higher utilization ratio. According to the carrying capacity can be divided into light cantilever rack, medium cantilever rack, heavy-duty cantilever racking three kinds of shelves; suitable for long materials, plates, ring-type materials and irregular cargo storage.Cantilever Rack
Rolling steel or H-beam, between the cantilever and the column adopts the plug type or bolt connection type, the base and the column adopts the bolt connection type, the base uses the cold-rolled section steel or the H-section. The cargo access is carried out by forklift truck, driving or manual. Cantilever Rack
The height of the shelves is usually within 2.5 meters (such as up to 6 meters by forklift), the cantilever length is within 1.5 meters, each arm load is usually within 1000KG. Such shelves are used in machinery manufacturing industry and building materials supermarkets.Cantilever Rack
- The Difference Between Unidirection...
- Rack Maintenance
- Steel Platform Safety Maintenance
- Application Of Pallet Racks
- Pallet Rack Characteristics
- Modern Shelves Ideas
- Drive-in Shelf Rack Maintenance
- Shuttle Rack Works
- Introduction To The Tray Type Shelve
- Cantilever Products Used Widely
- The Structural Features Of The Shelves
- Advantage Features Of Pallet Rack
- Management Of Warehouse Supporting ...
- Technology Application And Fabricat...
- Description Of Contemporary Shelves...
- Introduction Of Adhesives For Wareh...
- Material Properties Of Mezzanine Ra...
- Size Information Of The Shelves
- Performance Characteristics Of Mobi...
- The Structural Performance Of The P...